In order to request a volunteer you must either: (1) request a coordinator account in the AVS website and then use your username and password to login and submit a “Service Request” or (2) contact your local union or division volunteer coordinator who can submit the service request for you. If you have further questions about how to request a volunteer, please contact your division volunteer coordinator.
Steps to Obtain an Account and Request a Volunteer
If you would like to request a volunteer, you must meet the following requirements:
Step 1: Meet Prerequisites
- If you would like to request a volunteer, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an email address.
- Your organization must be owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. If you are a supporting organization to the SDA Church, please see the Supporting Organizations document.
Step 2: Have a Coordinator Account
- Submit the Request Coordinator Account form in which you will create an account with a username and password to be approved by your division and the General Conference Adventist Volunteer Service office.
- Notify your Division Volunteer Coordinator that you have requested an account for their review.
- When your Division Volunteer Coordinator and the Volunteer Service office have approved and activated your account, you will receive an email notification indicating your Adventist Volunteer Service account is ready for use.
Step 3: Create a New Service Request
- Login as a Coordinator using your username and password.
- Login and complete the Service Request form. Be sure to “Submit” it for approval.
- Work with your division and/or union volunteer coordinator/s to have your Service Request approved and activated so that it will appear on the this website.