For NAD and SAD calls, please click the “Legacy Volunteer Login” link on the home page.
- Teach elementary students basic music skills and songs.
- Conduct a children's choir at a 5-star hotel at Christmas with carols in English, primarily.
- Teach one class of Music (recorder and/or hand chimes) for secondary students.
- May be requested to teach other areas in consultation with the principal
- Choir conducing experience and skill in teaching music
- Should have a basic ability to play the piano to assist choir practice and teach music professionally.
- 2 Years College/Univ
- Fluent English
Men - Casual dress - hot climate, so comfortable shirts and trousers. Tie or jacket may be worn for special occasions, but not expect even for church (tie may be worn if speaking from platform).
Women - Casual dress - hot climate, skirts and blouses, or pants and blouse. No formal clothing necessary, but optional. Shoes may be type that can easily slip on and off as often removed in buildings.
Unacceptable Dress: Neither sex should wear short shorts, see-through, or worn-ragged clothing.
Small shared apartment, with kitchen facilities (gas stove, refrig) provided as well as dishes, utensils, pans, etc. Bunk bed, desk, chair, table. 220 current.
- Local Travel
- Food/Meals - shared responsibility
- Monthly Living Allowance - USD $200.00
- Medical /Inoculations
- Travel to and From Location
Monthly Living Allowance - USD $200.00
- Destination City: Phnom Penh
- Airport: Phnom Penh International Airport
- Required Inoculations - tetanus, typhoid, Covid-19
- Visa - Business, CAM will Apply for it.
- Work Permit - CAM will apply for it
- Visa will be scanned and sent to volunteers before travel. Two photos and the visa will need to be presented at Immigration on arrival.
- The Southern-Asia Pacific Division requires attendance to the AVS Orientation on September 11-16, 2022 via zoom.
- The location of the school will be in Battambang - Center of Influence - Battambang.