Spanish/English Digital Evangelist
We are looking for dedicated Seventh-day Adventists, single young men or women ages 18-35 who want to invest 10-12 months serving the Lord through social media and cell phone evangelism, and digital initiatives. The volunteer needs to work in a team setting and on projects where they may be more independent with leadership oversight.
- Involves translation work from Spanish to English for written resource materials and possibly some voice overs or recordings.
- Help answer people's Bible questions
- Pray with people
- Give online Bible studies
- Participate in outreach in the community
- Help with local evangelism initiatives
- Mentor church members in digital evangelism.
- Must speak English and Spanish Fluently.
- 1 Year College/Univ.
- Must have a passion to lead people to Jesus
- Must be able to talk well on the phone
- Give/lead Bible studies
- Social media/computer skills are beneficial.
Men: dress slacks, either button down shirts, polo style shirts or national attire (barongs, etc) and shoes. A uniform shirt may be provided.
Ladies - dresses, slacks, skirts, business casual. Due to culture, sleeveless cannot be worn to work. Swimwear should be one piece. Sneakers, denim, and t-shirts should not be worn to work. Everyone's dress should be neat and representative of a Christian standard.
Unacceptable Dress: Sneakers, denim, and t-shirts should not be worn to work. No jewelry.
Dormitory style rooms in Division owned housing on campus. Two volunteers will share one room. There are two large common kitchen's (one for girls and one for guys), with a refrigerator, stove, oven, and some basic kitchen utensils.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - PHP 11,000
- Travel to and from location
No Married couple accommodations
Monthly Living Allowance - PHP 11,000