For NAD and SAD calls, please click the “Legacy Volunteer Login” link on the home page.
- Will be involved in all aspects of teaching this class.
- Includes lesson planning
- Classroom management,
- Extra curricular activities
- Be involved with church activities both in reach and outreach
- Teaching in Adventist Academy School.
- Bachelors Degree in Education
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Men: Teach in long pants (no Jeans) but may wear shorts off campus of after schools. Men must wear collared shirt church meetings.
Women: must always wear loose fitting skirts and dresses past the knee when going off campus of "in public" on campus. Women must wear modest shorts, slacks of pants only campus in the evening or when exercising.
Unacceptable Dress: Tight and/or short, low cleavages or sleeveless/sheer blouses or dresses are never acceptable. No dreadlocks for men or women. Hair should not be below the ears for men. Please refrain from bringing jewelry.
- Monthly Living Allowance - $1,500.00 USD
- Medical /Inoculations
- Travel to and From Location
- Local Travel
- Food Meals
Monthly Living Allowance - $1,500.00 USD