Church Planter, Peki
- Work in coordination with the Ministerial Secretary, Personal Ministries Director, and the District Pastor.
- Visitation, walk the town of Peki to create awareness and invite people for Bible Studies
- Conduct Bible Studies/Evangelism
- Peki is your field of work.
- Distribute books
- Offer Prayer Participating in social to save activities that enable people to know Christ (health walk, football, assisting students in classroom after interacting with the school authorities)
- Attending Debriefing sessions
- BA Theology
- MA Divinity
- Fluent in Ewe, English and Akan
- Teaching Skills
Housing will be provided.
Accident and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
Monthly allowance of CFA 50,000 equivalent
Photo credit: Nathan Teye Odonkor