Hospitality, Hydrotherapy & Massage Therapist
- Perform hydrotherapy treatments on guests according to Cedarvale’s procedures and standards (saunas, contrast showers, salt scrubs, wraps, baths).
- Perform massage treatments on guests according to Cedarvale’s procedures and standards (foot massage, chair massage, full body massage and facials).
- Provide kitchen hand assistance (food preparation, dishwashing, meal service).
- Provide hospitality assistance (clean therapy area, guest rooms, general health centre).
- Complete any training arrangements necessary to perform responsibilities
- Be ready to assist with other general tasks required for Cedarvale’s operation as necessary.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and staff training events.
- Participate in Cedarvale’s community vespers program.
- Attend the local SDA church in Bowral regularly.
- Experience in Hydrotherapy, but not essential
- Certificate in Massage equivalent preferred
Smart Casual. When working, Uniform will be provided.
Furnished room with single bed and closet space will be provided as well as shared bathroom. Bedding and linen will also be provided as well as access to furnished kitchen. Electricity and utilities included.
A Car will be provided. Must have Valid international driver's licence to use car.
Must be Female
Volunteer will be paid an allowance of $600.00 AUD a month.
Volunteers do not need to be vaccinated to enter Australia and to volunteer in the role.