For NAD and SAD calls, please click the “Legacy Volunteer Login” link on the home page.
Assistant Girls Dean, Study Hall Supervisor
- To be a part of the dean team responsible for the girls' dorm as well as the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being of each girl in the dorm
- Be part of a team that works to support the academic journey of our students including but not limited to supervising study time and tutoring where necessary.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in English.
- It would be helpful if they have lived in a dorm
You are mentoring students who may be your age. Dress will help set you apart. Dress professionally. Dress modestly! Skirts and dresses are fine if long enough - upper calves. Slacks are fine so long as they are loose-fitting. Shoulders and upper arms should be covered at all times.
Unacceptable Dress: Women: Dress modestly! No tight blouses, low fronts, midriffs, shorts, tank tops, capped sleeves, or short dresses.
Most accommodations involve roommates. Room is medium bedroom size. Modern conveniences like flush toilet, wash machine, electricity, beds, other furniture are included. Housekeeping supplies are provided by the school. All electricity is 220V so be mindful of any electronic equipment brought and whether or not a small transformer will also need to be brought. All computer equipment is dual voltage so not a problem.
- Egypt has some amazing places to visit and experience. Cairo is an international hub and the school calendar allows for breaks to explore and travel to other locations.
- All travel during breaks are at the expense of the volunteer including fees to leave and return.
- Local Travel as it relates to employment
- Monthly Living Allowance: EGP 1,000.00
- Travel to/from Location
- Any travel for personal interest inside Egypt or OUTSIDE Egypt is at personal expense.
This assignment is for only Female Volunteers.
Monthly Living Allowance: EGP 1,000.00
- It is important to be sensitive to and abide by the cultural norms.
- Required Inoculations: Yellow Fever and Covid 19
- Visa Type: Tourist visa bought at the airport for USD25 depending on your nationality. Check on-line
- The volunteer must bring USD25 in hand for the Tourism Visa at the airport.