For NAD and SAD calls, please click the “Legacy Volunteer Login” link on the home page.
Teacher, ESL and Coach
- Organizing and leading online and in-person English speaking clubs and 1-on-1 coaching sessions (various age groups);
- Preparing language learning materials and activities,
- Organizing cultural events,
- Creating social media content, and managing social media platforms.
- Fluent English
- Bachelors Degree in Language or Communication. (different majors might still be candidates based on their experience).
- English language coaching/teaching experience with various age groups
- People skills
- Communication skills
- Cultural competence
- Musical skills
Photo by Romain Vignes on Unsplash
Acceptable Dress: WOMEN & MEN - Presentable smart casual, contextualized modest clothing
MEN - Presentable smart casual, contextualized modest clothing
Unacceptable Dress: WOMEN - No mini shorts/skirts/tops, no revealing clothes, no religious or political slogans or symbols / MEN - no mini shorts, no revealing clothes, no religious or political slogans or symbols
The volunteer will live in Ankara. He/she will rent a furnished apartment. In Turkey the power plugs and sockets are of type C and F. The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Travel to and from Location
- Monthly Living Allowance - $350.00 USD
- Food Meals
- Local Travel
Monthly Living Allowance - $350.00 USD
- Destination City: Ankara
- Airport: Esenbo?a Airport
- Required Inoculations COVID-19 vaccination is a recommendation.
- Visa Type:Turist e-visa
- The volunteer will enter Turkey with a tourist e-visa and within 2 months apply for a one-year (short term) residence permit.