- Provide service in the school infirmary.
- Determine when hospital or clinic visits are needed
- Share shifts with another nurse.
- Control the inventory and distribution of medications.
- Bachelors in Nursing
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Acceptable Dress: Modest clothing and makeup. E.g., skirt/dress with length reaching the knee.
- Unacceptable Dress: Bikini, short shorts, see-through clothes, low-cut (both on the torso and on the back); excessive makeup, e.g. bright nail polish or unnatural hair dye.
This volunteer will be sharing a room with another female volunteer. The room is inside the girls dormitory, with bathroom.
- Monthly Living Allowance - USD $100.00
- Travel to and from Location
- Local Travel
- Due to logistic limitations, this Assignment is only open to single females.
Monthly Living Allowance - USD $100.00
- Destination City: Abadiania, Goias.
- Airport: Brasilia Internacional Airport/Goiania Internacional Airport
- Travel from Airport to Destination: We will pick them up at the airport
- Visa Type: Missionary