For NAD and SAD calls, please click the “Legacy Volunteer Login” link on the home page.
We are looking for dedicated Seventh-day Adventists who want to serve the Lord through social media, digital evangelism, and other digital initiatives. As a volunteer, you will work in a team setting and bring your individual talents to the table.
- English required, fluency in any other language a plus
- Preferably during College/University
- Passion for leading people to Jesus
- Have written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to lead Bible studies
- Social media skills are beneficial
- Men: dress slacks, either button-down shirts, polo style shirts, or national attire (barongs, etc.)
- Ladies: dresses, slacks, skirts. Due to culture, sleeveless cannot be worn to work. Swimwear should be one piece.
- Everyone's dress should be neat and representative of a Christian standard.
- A uniform shirt will be provided.
- Unacceptable Dress: Sneakers, denim, and t-shirts should not be worn to work. No jewelry.
Dormitory style rooms in Division-owned housing on campus. Two volunteers will share one room. There are two large common kitchens (one for girls and one for guys), with a refrigerator, stove, oven, and some basic kitchen utensils.
The Southern Asia Pacific Division has a beautiful campus with opportunities for walking, time in the prayer garden, and enjoying nature. Also gym facilities are available, including an outdoor basketball and tennis court.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - approximately $200
- Travel to and from location (Cost of travel to and from the Philippines may be subsidized based on individual circumstances)
No Married couple accommodations
Monthly Living Allowance - approximately $200