For NAD and SAD calls, please click the “Legacy Volunteer Login” link on the home page.
Web Application Developer / Digital Evangelist
- Increase the efficiency of our work with small applications
- Develop and improve tools for Digital Evangelism
- Integrate evangelistic web pages with the API of our CRM
- Answer questions and communicate with people on social media
- Operate in a team setting and innovative environment
- Experience and knowledge in backend or frontend development. (You can send us links to your work on GitHub or GitLab.)
- English required, fluency in any other language a plus
- Preferably during College/Univ.
- Passion for leading people to Jesus
- Willingness to lead Bible studies
A uniform shirt will be provided.
Men: dress slacks, either button-down shirts, polo style shirts, or national attire (barongs, etc.)
Ladies: dresses, slacks, skirts. Due to culture, sleeveless cannot be worn to work. Swimwear should be one piece.
Everyone's dress should be neat and representative of a Christian standard.
Unacceptable Dress: Sneakers, denim, and t-shirts should not be worn to work. No jewelry.
Dormitory style rooms in Division owned housing on campus. Two volunteers will share one room. There are two large common kitchens (one for girls and one for guys), with a refrigerator, stove, oven, and some basic kitchen utensils.
The Southern Asia Pacific Division has a beautiful campus with opportunities for walking, time in the prayer garden, and enjoying nature. Also gym facilities are available, including an outdoor basketball and tennis court.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - approximately $200
- Travel to and from location (Cost of travel to and from the Philippines may be subsidized based on individual circumstances)
No Married couple accommodations
Monthly Living Allowance - approximately $200